Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
My sister made this one week-end when we had been out shopping all day. It was really nice to come home and just eat. Serve with a salad and some crust rolls and you are good to go!!
- 4 -6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 ounce) box scalloped potatoes mix
- 10 ounces frozen green beans
- 1 (6 ounce) bag baby carrots
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- In crock pot, layer in this order.
- Potatoes from package, seasonings from package, chicken breast, onion, green beans, and carrots.
- Pour water over everything.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
I loved this easy recipe. My DH loved it and he is picky the only thing I changed is I added chicken broth instead of water. Will be making this often thank you
sorry, but we really didnt like this, i made it as directed, and used sour cream and chive flavour scalloped potatoes. i reduced the cooking time to 5 1/2 hours on low and the chicken was cooked fine, but the whole lot was way too dry and had no flavour. The potatoes just ended up mushy. It really wasnt appetizing
I didn't have chicken on hand so I used pork chops and an au gratin potato mix. It turned out really tasty. I think this recipes is easily customized to your personal preferences. I will definitely make this again. Thanks for sharing.