Recipe by scottishcook
This is a recipe I just came up with from the ingredients I had in the house. I wanted something easy for a Sunday afternoon that would cook in the crock pot in about 4 hours. You just throw everything in!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (3 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Pam cooking spray
- rice, quantity as desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray bottom of crock pot with PAM to avoid sticking. Cut chicken breasts into thirds and place in the bottom of crock pot.
- In a separate bowl combine all other ingredients and pour over the top of the chicken.
- Cook on low for approximately 4-5 hours.
- Serve over rice.