Recipe by Pam Lonteen
You can cook this recipe in the crock pot as directed, but also comes out well when cooked in conventional oven at 350 for 25 minutes.
Top Review by TreeSquirrel
What an easy, fulfilling meal! I used mozzarella cheese instead of American, added frozen chopped onions and green peppers, and put the peas in the last hour. My boyfriend gobbled this up and I enjoyed it equally well!! I cooked in the crock pot, as directed, and also put a large piece of folded foil under the loaf for easier removal. The meal was moist and went well with the peas. I'll definitely be making this again.
- 1 (16 ounce) can salmon, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup grated American cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Flake fish in bowl, removing all bones.
- add all remaining ingredients, except peas, and mix thoroughly.
- pour into lightly greased crock pot or casserole dish and shape into rounded loaf.
- cover and cook on high 1 hour then low 3 to 5 hours.
- add peas around the loaf during last hour.