1/1 Photo of Easy Crock Pot Rotisserie Chicken
6 hrs 10 mins
Borrowed from "susan". The prep time and such are estimates. You can cook it longer than the directions specify, but it will likely fall apart as you're trying to take it out of the crock pot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 roasting chicken (choose one that will fit into your crock pot comfortably, and serve your size family)
- Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 4 -5 aluminum foil, balls (or about 4-5 foil covered potatoes, scrubbed clean, or if using foil balls only, make them the size )
- 1Crumple up 4-5 foil pieces into balls, or wrap potatoes in foil and place at bottom of crock pot. This will keep the chicken from sitting in it's juices and will make it roast not boil. Plus, if you do it w/ potatoes, you just have to throw together a salad and you're done.
- 2Rinse chicken and pat dry w/ paper towels. Sprinkle all over generously w/ seasoned salt.
- 3Place on top of foil balls in crock pot or on the foil covered potatoes.
- 4Cover and cook on HIGH (very important), for 6 hours or until chicken is done.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Crock Pot Rotisserie Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.2
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 53.4 mg
- Sodium 49.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 12.5 g