Borrowed from "susan". The prep time and such are estimates. You can cook it longer than the directions specify, but it will likely fall apart as you're trying to take it out of the crock pot.
- 1 roasting chicken (choose one that will fit into your crock pot comfortably, and serve your size family)
- Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 4 -5 aluminum foil, balls (or about 4-5 foil covered potatoes, scrubbed clean, or if using foil balls only, make them the size )
- Crumple up 4-5 foil pieces into balls, or wrap potatoes in foil and place at bottom of crock pot. This will keep the chicken from sitting in it's juices and will make it roast not boil. Plus, if you do it w/ potatoes, you just have to throw together a salad and you're done.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry w/ paper towels. Sprinkle all over generously w/ seasoned salt.
- Place on top of foil balls in crock pot or on the foil covered potatoes.
- Cover and cook on HIGH (very important), for 6 hours or until chicken is done.