Prep 3 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I can't remember where I got this, but it's the easiest, yet most delicious dinner you'll make.
Make and share this Easy Crock Pot Roast recipe from Food.com.
- 907.18-1360.77 g roast (depends on the size of your crock pot)
- 35.43 g envelopelipton's instant onion soup mix
- 297.66 g can cream of mushroom soup (can use low fat)
- Put roast in pot.
- Sprinkle envelope of soup on top.
- Pour mushroom soup on top of all.
- Cook on low for about 8 hours.
This is a wonderful roast It is so tender. It leaves a wonderful gravy, I thickened it with 2 T of four mixed with water. I served it with mashed potatoes. This is a recipe that I will make many times because it is so quick and easy.
best roast i've ever had. i added a lot more water because i cooked it longer while i was away at workg.
This is a super crockpot recipe. We enjoyed this very much and it was very easy to prepare before leaving for work and what a wonderful aroma when I came home. Thank you! Margie Brock