Recipe by Shaye
I got this from my friend KJ's MIL who lives in Franklin, KY. It is really easy and very tasty. The servings will depend upon how large your cut of meat is.
- 1 pork roast (your choice of cut and size)
- 1 (12 ounce) can ginger ale
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse the pork and loosely wrap in aluminum foil, and place in crock pot with opening on the bottom.
- Pour Ginger Ale over roast.
- Cook on low for 12-15 hours (overnight) or until it starts to fall apart.
- Remove from pot, pull with two forks and serve with favorite bbq sauce.