8 hrs 5 mins
~*Miss Diggy*~'s Note:
You won't believe how easy this is...and a wonderful warm breakfast to wake up to. The potatoes are very soft and have wonderful flavor. I hope you like this as much as we do!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put hash browns into crock pot.
- 2Put onions on top of hash browns.
- 3Lay links on top of onions.
- 4Mix together the eggs, soup, water, salt and pepper.
- 5Pour evenly over everything in the crock pot.
- 6Cook on low for 8 hours, or until done.
- 7It may only take 4 hours, just depends on your crock pot.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Crock Pot Potato, Sausage and Egg Breakfast
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 581.1
- Calories from Fat 369
- Total Fat 41.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 302.4 mg
- Sodium 1315.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 23.9 g