Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
You won't believe how easy this is...and a wonderful warm breakfast to wake up to. The potatoes are very soft and have wonderful flavor. I hope you like this as much as we do!
- 1 (16 ounce) box sausage links, cooked
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen hash browns
- 1 small onion, diced
- 8 eggs
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 3 tablespoons water
- Put hash browns into crock pot.
- Put onions on top of hash browns.
- Lay links on top of onions.
- Mix together the eggs, soup, water, salt and pepper.
- Pour evenly over everything in the crock pot.
- Cook on low for 8 hours, or until done.
- It may only take 4 hours, just depends on your crock pot.
This was so easy to throw in the crockpot and set a timer. It was ready by 8:00am. I had company and everyone loved it. The eggs were as good as if I had baked it in the oven. This is one of those recipes that you can take camping or use for company. Thanks for sharing this "new" recipe. It is definately a keeper.
It doesn't get any easier, tastier or crowd pleasing than this! Six of us girls had this for our spend the night party breakfast this weekend. It was a hit. Everyone had seconds. We decided we would make this during our beach trip in May. We are going to experiment next time by using ground (medium heat) sausage and adding a small amount of chopped bell pepper and sharp cheddar cheese.
This is great and so easy. This would be nice for camping.