Recipe by Pam60
This is very easy. Just fix it before you go to work, and dinner'll be almost ready when you get home.
Top Review by DenaMac
Good recipe. I used boneless center cut pork chops and did not quarter them. I just put them in whole. By the time I got home that evening, the meat was falling apart. I did as suggested and made the rice. Tasty!
- 3⁄4-1 1⁄2 lb pork chop
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Campbell's French onion soup
- 1 cup Minute Rice (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Quarter each pork chop.
- Place meat in crock pot.
- Pour soup over meat.
- Set crock pot on low or medium.
- Let cook for at least four hours.
- Optional rice side dish: Five minutes before dinner time, ladle out 1 cup soup from crock pot.
- If there isn't enough soup, add water to make 1 cup.
- Use this liquid to prepare rice according to directions on box.