Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is very easy. Just fix it before you go to work, and dinner'll be almost ready when you get home.
- 3⁄4-1 1⁄2 lb pork chop
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Campbell's French onion soup
- 1 cup Minute Rice (optional)
- Quarter each pork chop.
- Place meat in crock pot.
- Pour soup over meat.
- Set crock pot on low or medium.
- Let cook for at least four hours.
- Optional rice side dish: Five minutes before dinner time, ladle out 1 cup soup from crock pot.
- If there isn't enough soup, add water to make 1 cup.
- Use this liquid to prepare rice according to directions on box.
Good recipe. I used boneless center cut pork chops and did not quarter them. I just put them in whole. By the time I got home that evening, the meat was falling apart. I did as suggested and made the rice. Tasty!
Why didn't I think of this ? Thanks for the post, this recipe was VERY tasty
recipe was super easy and the pork chops were good. I used center cut chops and for some reason a lot of fat cooked off and stayed seperate from the soup so the whole thing did not LOOK to appealing. But my husband who doesn't like pork chops ate them, so that is something.