Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Can adapt to the oven also. It's not gourmet, but if you're pressed for time, it's darn good.
Make and share this Easy Crock Pot Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork chops
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 2 (15 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes, undrained
- Lightly salt and pepper both sides of the pork chops and place them into the crock pot.
- Top with sliced onion, then brown sugar and thyme.
- Pour the undrained stewed tomatoes over top.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Pork chops were the only thing left in the freezer so I searched for a quick and easy recipe, and this was the one I chose :D The whole day I was breathing this in as it was cooking in the slowcooker and I just could not wait for dinnertime, the day went so slow LOL. I also added a tablespoon of bottled minced garlic and cooked it for 4 hours on high. Delicious :)
The aroma from these chops cooking is heavenly - my stomach actually growled waiting for dinner! I used Mexican style stewed tomatoes and added 1 tsp chili flakes. On low for 6 hours - Dinner was super good! Thanks "Parsley" for a keeper
This was good. I wasn't sure what to expect but we liked it. I followed the recipe except that I used crushed tomotoes instead of stewed tomatoes as I thought I had stewed tomatoes but didn't. It was easy to put together in the morning. It smelled really good cooking too :)