Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is an easy dinner to make and let it simmer while you're at work, or you just want the kitchen to smell fabulous.
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 4 -6 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 4 -6 boneless pork chops
- salt and pepper
- Lightly spray slow cooker with butter or garlic flavored non-stick cooking spray.
- Put onions and potatoes in bottom of slow cooker.
- Top with pork chops, salt and pepper.
- Pour soup over chops.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours, until tender.
- Serves 4 to 6.
Uuummmm and so easy! I thick sliced my potatoes (1/2") on the bottom of a greased crock pot, on the stove I browned the chops well in bacon grease...yeah I know...layered them over the potatoes. Then in a separate bowl mixed 2 cans cream of chicken soup, 1/2 cup of milk and 2 Tbsp dry ranch dressing mix. On high4-5 hours ( I got a late start) Great flavor!!!
Awesome recipe! Used two onions and two cans of golden mushroom instead of cream of mushroom. I also added salt and pepper to the potatoes. Added a little Italian seasoning as well. This was outstanding!
This looked and smelled AWESOME as it was cooking. I used 4 thick chops. BUT...after 5 hrs the porkchops were overdone and the potatoes were still hard. I don't know what I did wrong. I know I will probably chop the potatoes thinner next time (although they were about 1/4"-1/2" thick slices) but I would have to cook it less for the porkchops not to be overcooked....so I don't know what I did wrong.