Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Personally, I am a crazy person (according to my family) because I don't like seafood dishes. However, my father swears by this recipe! Hope you like it.
- 3 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) cansliced potatoes, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) cansliced carrots, drained
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans clams, chopped
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup tomato puree
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 whole black peppercorns
- Combine all the ingredients into a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook onlow for 8-10 hours.
- Remove the bay leaf and peppercorns before serving.