Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I am required to bring these to every family holiday function. They are absolutely delicious. I have tried a lot of Meatballs and these are the best. My mother-in-law gave me the recipe. They can either be served as an appetizer, or served over rice for a meal.
- 2 (908 g) packagesprecooked meatballs
- 1 (500 ml) jar chili sauce
- 1 (500 ml) jarwelch's grape jelly
- In a large crock pot, combine all ingredients and set to cook on high.
- Let cook at least 6 hours, stirring every so often.
Frozen meatball have a catfood texture and look like mystery meat. Wish I had taken the time to make my own meatballs out of GROUND BEEF! What a waste of time and money.
Taste great I love trying different meatball recipes. For a few different tastes try open pit barbacue sauce or cocktail sauce. You can also add dijon or honey dijon along with any of the above sauces for a twist
Every one in my family loves these meatballs!!! I've made these for years!