Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is my Mother's Italian Beef recipe and it is just wonderful.
- 5 lbs boneless chuck roast
- 1 medium sliced onion
- 1 (8 ounce) jar pepperoncini peppers
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
- garlic powder
- Place meat in large crock pot. Season with garlic powder and oregano.
- Top with sliced onion, peppers with juice, broth and beer.
- Bake at 350F or high for 4 hours.
- Remove meat and shred, remove stems from peppers. Return meat and peppers into juices in crock pot.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- Goes good on a hoogie sandwich bun or just by itself.