- 1 lb dried great northern beans, soaked over night in water and drained
- 2 cups smoked ham, diced
- 6 cups chicken broth (low sodium is fine)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Add beans, ham, onion powder, garlic powder, broth, pepper and salt to crock pot and mix lightly (may change amounts according to taste, or use diced onion and diced garlic in place of powders).
- Turn crock pot on low and cook all day (at least 8 hours).