Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Mexican green chili
Make and share this Easy Crock Pot Green Chili recipe from Food.com.
- Brown beef (I salt & pepper).
- Cook onions.
- Throw both into crock pot.
- Chop tomatoes and add with green chilis to crock pot.
- Cover with beef broth.
- Add cumin.
- Cook on high until tender and thickened (can thicken with flour, if desired).
- Adjust seasoning and serve.
- My husband and son eat like soup with tortillas.
- I generally use as a burrito with refried black beans and grated cheese.