Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
A very easy and tasty dinner!
Make and share this Easy Crock Pot Dinner recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs round steaks, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 8 ounces dry red wine
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- Put all in crock pot and cook on low for about 6 hours. Then add cornstarch mixed with a little bit of water to thicken, if desired, and cook about another hour.
nothing has been "swissed", so this is not swiss steak