Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs 30 mins
I make this often, especially on Sunday "golf days." When my boyfriend comes home from 18 holes, he's happy to sit down to these ribs, baked beans, corn on the cob and boiled new potatoes tossed with butter and parsley.
- 1 -2 lb country-style pork ribs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 20 ounces barbecue sauce (I use Famous Dave's Rich & Sassy or Ken Davis Original)
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray a baking pan with cooking spray. Add ribs.
- Bake to brown apx. 25 – 30 minute.
- Add water to crock pot.
- Place ribs in pot. Cover with 1 to 1 ½ cups BBQ sauce.
- Cook on High apx 3 hours (Add more BBQ sauce after 2 hours if necessary.).
These ribs were very tender and juicy. Leftovers were excellent shredded and served in buns. Thanks Lisa1 for posting a keeper!