Recipe by Jeanmpt
I got this recipe from a co-worker who brings it to work for our monthly potluck. It is probably the most requested dish at the company. It could be a "Semi-Homemade" recipe!
Top Review by maf63
This is a tasty and easy recipe! I placed all the ingredients in the crock pot before I left for work and it was ready when I returned home. Perfect for a busy couple. I included the clam juice and next time, may add more potatoes.
- 3 (10 1/2 ounce) cans New England clam chowder
- 3 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of potato soup
- 1 quart half-and-half
- 1 (6 ounce) can minced clams
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 medium onion, finely chopped