1/1 Photo of Easy Crock Pot Chop Suey
7 hrs 30 mins
Chris from Kansas's Note:
It doesn't get any easier than this! I like to make this for a quick and tasty weeknight meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless pork shoulder, trimmed of fat and cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 1 small onion, cut into 1/4 inch wedges
- 1 (5 ounce) can sliced bamboo shoots, drained
- 1/2 cup purchased teriyaki baste and glaze
- 1 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 1 (1 lb) package frozen broccoli carrots and water chestnut mix, thawed, drained
- 2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 2 cups water
- 1In 4 to 6 quart crock pot, combine pork, onion, bamboo shoots, teriyaki baste and glaze and gingerroot; mix well.
- 2Cover; cook on low setting for 5 to 7 hours.
- 3About 15 minutes before serving, stir vegetables into pork. Increase heat setting to high; cover and cook an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- 4Meanwhile, cook rice in water as directed on package. Serve pork mixture over rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Crock Pot Chop Suey
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.1
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 64.4 mg
- Sodium 1172.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 20.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
broccoli carrots and water chestnut mix