Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I was on here earlier today and noticed that all of the crock-pot chili recipes were great... But since I didn't have the majority of the ingredients that it called for, I was forced to come up with my own. You have got to try it!!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 16 ounces pasta sauce
- tony chacheres seasoning
- 3 tablespoons chili seasoning mix, packet
- 2 tablespoons hot chili seasoning mix, packet
- Tabasco sauce
- Pour the pasta sauce into the crock pot with all of the chili seasoning, I prefer McCormick packets.
- Then sprinkle Tony Chacheres (Tony's) seasoning over the top of the sauce to make an even layer.
- Add tabasco to taste.
- Add ground beef and stir well.
- Cook on low for 6 hours, or on high for 3 hours.
- Add the kidney beans halfway through.
- Enjoy with cornbread or frito chips!