Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe on www.thenetskitchen.com and had to share. You'll want to make extra, trust me. This meal is so easy and surprisingly good for so little effort.
- 6 skinless chicken drumsticks
- 6 skinless chicken thighs
- 1⁄3 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup dried onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt-free lemon & herb seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 14 1⁄2 ounces stewed tomatoes, undrained & chopped
- Put all ingredients in your crock pot and cook on low for 4-6 hours depending on your crock pot.
- Serve on rice, noodles, tortillas or ?