Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Another online find -- simple and quick to throw together!
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, fresh chopped (optional)
- Place chicken in greased 4 to 6-quart slow cooker.
- Mix together soup, milk, and seasonings. Pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley, if desired.
This is a very easy recipe to make so that is a 5 star in my book. You could serve this over rice to take advantage of the gravy. Made for the *Family Pick Round* of *ZWT 6* I'm cooking with team *Ya Ya Cookerhood*
What a simple main dish to prepare in a crock pot! I used the 6 hour setting on my crock which is a medium-high heat. Finished perfectly. Chicken was very tender and moist and the sauce creates enough to use as a gravy. I served with green & yellow beans and mashed potatoes. Simple and delicious! Glad I tagged it in the Photo Challenge for August of Crock Pot cooking.