Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Very easy and scrum-diddly-umtious! Serve with rice and enjoy! :) MMM!
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 1 (16 ounce) package california-blend frozen vegetables
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 0.5 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 4 slices bacon, crumbled
- Put all in crock pot and cook for 4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.
I cut boneless, skinless chicken breasts in strips and followed the recipe except for the vegetables. I waited until the last 2 hours to add them. This has great flavor and was very easy to make. We had it over rice. Thanks Diggy!!
This was Great!! I added french fried onions to the bowls when we ate, that gave it more crunch. Thanks for sharing
I didn't like the flavor at all, which is strange because I like all of components. Can't complain about the ease of preparation, however.