7 hrs 10 mins
Rose's Granddaughter's Note:
This is a great way to serve a large amount of chicken alfredo at a party without spending a fortune. My husband loves this and I make it quite often for him for his lunches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces alfredo sauce (my favorite is Classico brand)
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk or 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce (I use Kirkland's Cibo Natural brand at Costco)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 bulb of garlic, shelled and peeled
- 3 -4 lbs frozen chicken breast tenders
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Italian cheese blend (with Parmesan)
- 1Pour jar of alfredo sauce into the crock pot.
- 2Add milk to the jar and shake well before adding to sauce in crock pot.
- 3Drop in garlic cloves, butter and pesto, do not stir.
- 4Place frozen chicken on top of alfredo sauce.
- 5Cook on low for six hours.
- 6After six hours, remove lid, stir and sprinkle cheese over the chicken and cook for one more hour.
- 7Serve over pasta.
- 8If serving at a party, you may set out crock pot with a ladle for guests to serve themselves.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo for a Party
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.2
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 77.3 mg
- Sodium 147.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 29.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian cheese blend