Recipe by Domestic Engineer Amanda
I love this because I can just throw everything in the crockpot in the morning and go about my daily tasks and it will be ready when its dinner time
Top Review by Chabear01
Made this for Fall 09 PAC Premie Adoption. This is wonderful CrockPot Meal, which I served with short grain rice. My Grandson and his friends raved about this, eating right down to scraping the pot to get every last drop. The only thing I would change for my own personal taste is to reduce the Italian Seasoning to 1 tablespoon, as I found the seasoning extremely strong. Thank you for a Man Pleasing Meal, will be making this often per my Grandsons request.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, thawed
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the 2 cans of soup , 1 cup of milk, and Italian seasonings together in crock pot.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Place chicken breasts into mixture.
- Turn crock pot on low and let cook for about 6-7 hours. **Can be prepared quicker by turning crock pot on high**.