Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I love this because I can just throw everything in the crockpot in the morning and go about my daily tasks and it will be ready when its dinner time
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, thawed
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- Mix the 2 cans of soup , 1 cup of milk, and Italian seasonings together in crock pot.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Place chicken breasts into mixture.
- Turn crock pot on low and let cook for about 6-7 hours. **Can be prepared quicker by turning crock pot on high**.
Made this for Fall 09 PAC Premie Adoption. This is wonderful CrockPot Meal, which I served with short grain rice. My Grandson and his friends raved about this, eating right down to scraping the pot to get every last drop. The only thing I would change for my own personal taste is to reduce the Italian Seasoning to 1 tablespoon, as I found the seasoning extremely strong. Thank you for a Man Pleasing Meal, will be making this often per my Grandsons request.