1/2 Photos of Easy Crock-Pot Chicken
4 hrs 45 mins
4 hrs 30 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes. This is a Cooking Light recipe. A serving size is 1 chicken drumstick or 1 chicken thigh, about 1/2 cup sauce, and 1 cup rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 (1/4 lb) skinless chicken drumsticks
- 6 (1/2 lb) skinless chicken thighs
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup dried onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free lemon & herb seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 14 1/2 ounces no-salt-added stewed tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 6 cups hot cooked rice
- 1Trim fat from the chicken.
- 2Place chicken in an electric slow cooker; stir in wine and next 8 ingredients (wine through tomatoes).
- 3Cover with lid, and cook on high-heat setting for 1 hour.
- 4Reduce heat setting to low, and cook for 3-1/2 hours.
- 5Serve the chicken and tomato sauce over rice.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Crock-Pot Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (542 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 668.4
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 275.8 mg
- Sodium 420.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 72.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning
salt-free lemon & herb seasoning
no-salt-added stewed tomatoes