Recipe by Mom2 T, K, K & G
4 ingredients, a couple spices, and *poof*...8 hours in a crock pot and dinner is ready! We served ours over rice...delicious! You can probably use whatever kind of 'cream of --- soup' you have, these are just the ones that I used.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- garlic salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken breasts in a slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup, and spices until smooth.
- Pour over the chicken, making sure it is well coated.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 7 to 8 hours.
- Stir in the sour cream about 1/2 hour before serving.
- Chicken will be very tender and easily shred/fall apart. Spoon over rice along with the soup "gravy".