Prep 0 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Serve over noodles or rice. Freeze cooled beef tips in large freezer bag. Thaw and reheat.
- 2 lbs lean chuck, roast cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup soda 7-up
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- Place meat in crockpot.
- Do not season.
- Pour mushroom soup over meat and sprinkle onion soup mix on top.
- Add 7-Up and mushrooms and stir.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
I made this recipe - and followed it to the letter - and it was the most bland meal I have ever prepared. My husband kept getting various spices out of the rack thinking he could 'doctor' it so that it would be more enjoyable. I do not recommend this at all.
Exceptional recipe!!! This is now my husbands favorite dish. I serve it over wide egg noodles. Makes the house smell wonderful. It doesn't get any easier than this. Great recipe for beginner cook!