Recipe by Sandy One
This smells absolutely wonderful while it is cooking and so worth the wait. It is easy to prepare and a good meal to come home to. I have fixed this one many times! Given to me by a co-worker.
Top Review by Pomtini
I didn't exactly taste like stroganoff imop but it was still a great dish. I added some seasoning salt to the meat which I didn't bother browning. Next time I'll add double the amount of mushrooms, they were my favorite part.
- 2 lbs cubed beef stew meat
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can French onion soup
- fresh mushrooms, added with (optional)
- extra onion, if desired (optional)
- egg noodles or rice
- 8 ounces sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly brown cubed beef stew meat.
- Add remaining ingredient except sour cream, noodles and or rice.
- Slow cook in the crock pot for 8 hours on low.
- Add sour cream after cooking time is complete and heat to warm.
- Serve over noodles or rice with a salad and bread.