Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I forgot where I got this one, but the husband loves it! GREAT served over cooked egg noodles. Posting so we have access to shipping list...
- 1 lb stew meat
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 dash cooking sherry
- 4 ounces cream cheese or 4 ounces sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- Combine everything but mushrooms and cream cheese/sour cream.
- Cook on low 8 hrs or high for 5.
- 30 minutes before serving, add mushrooms and cream cheese/sour cream.
- Serve and enjoy!
I love this recipe...it is so easy to make. Also if you use the crock pot liners it makes it an even easier cleanup...since you won't have leftovers! Thank you
Very good beef stroganoff! I cooked this on high and used beef broth for the water and cooking sherry, sour cream instead of cream cheese, and mushroom sauce instead of sliced mushrooms. The meat was so tender and the flavor of the sauce was wonderful. I would add at least another 1/2 pound of meat next time but other than that, this was perfect!