Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Easy and delicious meal-great for working folks who want to come home to a hot meal !
- 1 -2 lb stew meat (beef)
- 1 -2 envelope onion soup mix (dry)
- 1 -2 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup water
- rice, to serve
- place all ingredients in crock pot.
- (except rice).
- cook on low for 8 hours, or on high for 4 hours.
- serve over cooked white rice.
I did not know that so I had to add another can of cream mushroom soup. But everyone here liked it good enough to eat all of it. No left overs thank you
Please note that I included the amounts for doubling the recipe-1 lb beef, 1 can soup, 1 pack dry soup mix, and 1/4 cup of water will serve 3-4; 2 lbs beef, 2 cans of soup, 2 packs dry soup, and 1/2 C water will serve 5-6