7 hrs 10 mins
Great over mashed potatoes or hot buttered egg noodles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2-3 lbs beef stew meat, 1-inch cubes approx
- 1/2 thinly sliced onion
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, dissolved in
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- hot mashed potatoes or hot buttered egg noodles
- 1Place the beef cubes and onion slices in the crock pot.
- 2Combine tomato sauce, brown sugar, worcestershire, thyme, basil, celery seed, pepper and salt and pour over meat and onions.
- 3Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- 4Turn to high. Dissolve the cornstarch in the water and then stir into the crock pot.
- 5Cover and keep on high for 10 minutes.
- 6Stir again and serve over mashed potatoes or hot buttered egg noodles.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Crock Pot Beef Cubes
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.7
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 120.9 mg
- Sodium 652.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 42.2 g