Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is a simple, relatively cheap recipe that is comforting and delicious!
- 2 lbs stewing beef, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup red wine, burgundy (can substitute water in place of wine)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 2 teaspoons Kitchen Bouquet
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- Add beef to the crockpot.
- Mix remaining ingredients together in a mixing bowl and pour on top of beef.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4-5.
- Serve over white rice or egg noodles.