8 hrs 20 mins
Here's an EASY beef stew made with veggies not commonly used. Treat your family to NEW flavors and a healthy stew.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb beef stew meat
- 3 tablespoons McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 2 cups fresh broccoli
- 2 cups turnips or 2 cups potatoes
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts
- 2 cups cauliflower
- 1 cup snap peas
- 1 cup carrot
- 1 cup mushroom
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 tablespoon beef base
- 2 tablespoons garlic and herb seasoning
- 1 tablespoon adobo seasoning
- 6 cups water
- 1This recipe is designed for use in a 5 quart crock pot.
- 2Season your Stew Beef with the Montreal Steak Seasoning and place it in the bottom of your Crock pot.
- 3Chop ALL vegetables except the carrots and the peas.
- 4Shred your carrots. I used Pre-shredded carrots from the Grocery store.
- 5Add all other ingredients, then add the water. Your crock pot should be full.
- 6Set your crock pot on LOW, go to work and prepare yourself and your family for a treat when you come that evening.
- 7After 8 to 10 hours, your Stew will be ready.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Crock Pot Beef and Veggie Stew
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.4
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 47.5 mg
- Sodium 313.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 15.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
garlic and herb seasoning