Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Here's an EASY beef stew made with veggies not commonly used. Treat your family to NEW flavors and a healthy stew.
- 1 lb beef stew meat
- 3 tablespoons McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 2 cups fresh broccoli
- 2 cups turnips or 2 cups potatoes
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts
- 2 cups cauliflower
- 1 cup snap peas
- 1 cup carrot
- 1 cup mushroom
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 tablespoon beef base
- 2 tablespoons garlic and herb seasoning
- 1 tablespoon adobo seasoning
- 6 cups water
- This recipe is designed for use in a 5 quart crock pot.
- Season your Stew Beef with the Montreal Steak Seasoning and place it in the bottom of your Crock pot.
- Chop ALL vegetables except the carrots and the peas.
- Shred your carrots. I used Pre-shredded carrots from the Grocery store.
- Add all other ingredients, then add the water. Your crock pot should be full.
- Set your crock pot on LOW, go to work and prepare yourself and your family for a treat when you come that evening.
- After 8 to 10 hours, your Stew will be ready.