Recipe by ChefWhiz
Economical, healthy, easy to prepare, and tasty!
Top Review by Bergy
Easy tasty recipe. I cut the recipe back to two legs but made half the sauce, poured it all in the crockpot over the legs. Used brown sugar Splenda but onl 2 tbsp. Cooked for 4 1/2 hours on low. Moist fall off the bone delicious. I do again recipe for sure.
- 8 chicken legs, skin removed
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons mustard (use prepared mustard)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in one layer, if possible, in sprayed slow cooker.
- Mix remaining ingredients.
- Remove 1/3 of the mixed sauce and brush over chicken. Use a little bit more if needed.
- Save remaining sauce to serve with chicken.
- Cover and cook on low 6-7 hours or until chicken is tender and cooked through.