3 hrs 7 mins
Becky Running Far & Fast's Note:
I made this for a potluck at work and everyone asked for a copy of the recipe! Delicious with French vanilla ice cream. Can also vary fruit fillings and cake flavors as desired. I use a 5 qt. Rival crock pot. Others who have tried this recipe and used older and deeper crock pots needed to adjust cooking times.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place pie filling in slow cooker.
- 2Sprinkle cinnamon over apples.
- 3Combine dry cake mix and butter in a separate bowl (will be crumbly) and drop spoonfuls over filling.
- 4Sprinkle with 1/3 cup chopped walnuts if you desire.
- 5Cover and cook on low for 3-3/2 hours.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Crock Pot Apple Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.9
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 24.8 mg
- Sodium 276.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 27.0 g
- Protein 1.2 g