Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
this chicken is *very* good!
Top Review by ~Leslie~
This was terrific! I didn't have honey nut cornflakes, so i just used regular and the taste was superb. My whole family loved this, it turned out to be crispy and crunchy yet juicy inside, and oh so easy to make. Thanks for a great dinner Kitten :)
- 1 whole chicken, cut in pieces
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (might use more or less mayo)
- 1 cup honeynut corn flakes cereal, crushed
- 2 -3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- salt & pepper (can use seasoning salt)
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, coat the chicken well with mayonnaise all over.
- Mix the crushed Honeynut cornflakes, sesame seeds, salt and pepper in a shallow dish.
- Roll/coat the chicken pieces in the mixture until well coated.
- Place in an baking dish (I use a 13x9-inch dish for one cut-up chicken, if you are doubling the recipe, then place the chicken on a foil-lined cookie/baking sheet).
- Bake for about 50-60 minutes, or until chicken is done.