Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
this chicken is *very* good!
- 1 whole chicken, cut in pieces
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (might use more or less mayo)
- 1 cup honeynut corn flakes cereal, crushed
- 2 -3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- salt & pepper (can use seasoning salt)
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, coat the chicken well with mayonnaise all over.
- Mix the crushed Honeynut cornflakes, sesame seeds, salt and pepper in a shallow dish.
- Roll/coat the chicken pieces in the mixture until well coated.
- Place in an baking dish (I use a 13x9-inch dish for one cut-up chicken, if you are doubling the recipe, then place the chicken on a foil-lined cookie/baking sheet).
- Bake for about 50-60 minutes, or until chicken is done.
This was terrific! I didn't have honey nut cornflakes, so i just used regular and the taste was superb. My whole family loved this, it turned out to be crispy and crunchy yet juicy inside, and oh so easy to make. Thanks for a great dinner Kitten :)
I made this for my birthday dinner. It was fantastic. Thank you so much for the recipe.
This is a wonderful chicken dish Kitten, I love the mixture of cornflake crumbs and sesame seeds and the slightly sweet taste from the cornflakes. I used sea salt and cayenne pepper. The chicken was nice and crispy, crunchy, tender and juicy. Very quick and easy to make, a dish we will enjoy often.