Prep 20 mins
Cook 29 mins
This is a very easy dish to make. It's great for a dinner party- just serve with your favourite dipping sauce or flavoured mayonnaise. This recipe is gluten free as it has only rice flour and no other gluten containing ingredients
- Peel and devein the prawns, leaving the tail intact.
- Place the rice flour, lightly whised eggs and coconut into seperate bowls.
- Ensure the prawns are fully covered in the rice flour.
- Then one prawn at a time dip them into the lightly whisked egg mix and then press firmly into the coconut to coat evenly.
- Deep fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly browned. It's best to do small batches at a time.
- Serve with a dipping sauce or flavoured mayonnaise.