Recipe by **Jubes**
This is a very easy dish to make. It's great for a dinner party- just serve with your favourite dipping sauce or flavoured mayonnaise. This recipe is gluten free as it has only rice flour and no other gluten containing ingredients
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and devein the prawns, leaving the tail intact.
- Place the rice flour, lightly whised eggs and coconut into seperate bowls.
- Ensure the prawns are fully covered in the rice flour.
- Then one prawn at a time dip them into the lightly whisked egg mix and then press firmly into the coconut to coat evenly.
- Deep fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly browned. It's best to do small batches at a time.
- Serve with a dipping sauce or flavoured mayonnaise.