1/2 Photos of Easy Crescent Sausage and Cheese Appetizers
These are an adult version of "pigs in blankets" they are very easy to make and everyone just loves them! you can even prepare them a day ahead cover refrigerate and just pop in the oven when your ready to serve them --- you can substitute cheddar for Gruyere cheese if desired. I made these using honey Dijon mustard. This will make 16 crescent sausage appetizers, I most always double the complete recipe to 32 if I am serving these to a crowd.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare a lage baking sheet and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Unroll the crescent dough and separate on the perforations into individual triangles.
- 3Spread about 1 teaspoon honey mustard (can use a little more) on each crescent.
- 4Sprinkle about 1 tablespoon grated cheese on the mustard.
- 5Arrange one sausage quarter on the triangle (parallel to short side, leaving 1/2-inch border).
- 6Fold the SHORT side of the dough over the sausage, continue to roll up.
- 7Arrange sausage rolls seam-side down on the prepared baking sheet.
- 8At this point you can cover and refrigerate up to 1 day until ready to bake.
- 9Set oven to 375 degrees.
- 10Bake the crescents until the dough is golden, about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Crescent Sausage and Cheese Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (1040 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.8
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 39.4 mg
- Sodium 356.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 8.4 g