Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 teaspoons preserves or 4 teaspoons jam
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 -3 teaspoons milk
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, and lemon juice; beat until smooth.
- Separate dough into 8 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal.
- Spread each rectangle with about 2 tablespoons cream cheese mixture. Roll each up, starting at longest side; firmly pinch edges and ends to seal.
- Gently stretch each roll to about 10 inches.
- On ungreased large cookie sheet, coil each roll into a spiralwith seam on the inside, tucking end under.
- Make deep indention in center of each roll; fill with 1/2 teaspoons preserves.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- In a small bowl, blend all glaze ingredients, adding enough milk for desired drizzling consistency. Drizzle over warm rolls.