Recipe by running rachel
This is a recipe that is delicious and simple. It has a similar taste to cheesecake only is so much easier to make.
Top Review by mom98765
This is amazing. I topped it with cool whip and strawberries. I passed this recipe to a friend and she made it for a dinner party where it also received rave reviews. So simple, so awesome! Also, it does make a lot.
- 2 (453.59 g) can crescent rolls
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray large pan with pam.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Put one roll of crescent rolls in bottom of pan. Try to keep them seamed together.
- Cream sugar, cream cheese, and vanilla together.
- Spread over rolls.
- Put the other can of crescent rolls on top.
- Melt the butter and pour on top.
- Bake for 15 min or until the rolls are golden brown. (they need to be golden brown).