This is a recipe that is delicious and simple. It has a similar taste to cheesecake only is so much easier to make.
- Spray large pan with pam.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Put one roll of crescent rolls in bottom of pan. Try to keep them seamed together.
- Cream sugar, cream cheese, and vanilla together.
- Spread over rolls.
- Put the other can of crescent rolls on top.
- Melt the butter and pour on top.
- Bake for 15 min or until the rolls are golden brown. (they need to be golden brown).
This is amazing. I topped it with cool whip and strawberries. I passed this recipe to a friend and she made it for a dinner party where it also received rave reviews. So simple, so awesome! Also, it does make a lot.
I had only one can of crescent rolls - and a small family - so I halved the recipe and made it in an 8" square glass pan. They have been nagging me to make it again...
Extremely simple to make. I halved the recipe and used an 8 x8 coated baking pan ( did not butter pan) Used 1 can of crescent rolls which was perfect for the 8x8 pan ( 1/2 on top, and the other 1/2 for the bottom). Mixed ingredients together and placed on bottom layer of crescent rolls. Sliced fresh strawberries with egg slicer and put a layer of strawberries on top of cheese mixture. Brushed top layer of crescent rolls with a small amount of butter. This was really easy & quick to make.