1/2 Photos of Easy Crescent Cheesecake Roll Dessert
running rachel's Note:
This is a recipe that is delicious and simple. It has a similar taste to cheesecake only is so much easier to make.
My Private Note
large d ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray large pan with pam.
- 2Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 3Put one roll of crescent rolls in bottom of pan. Try to keep them seamed together.
- 4Cream sugar, cream cheese, and vanilla together.
- 5Spread over rolls.
- 6Put the other can of crescent rolls on top.
- 7Melt the butter and pour on top.
- 8Bake for 15 min or until the rolls are golden brown. (they need to be golden brown).
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Crescent Cheesecake Roll Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.0
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 80.9 mg
- Sodium 363.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 5.9 g