Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a recipe that is delicious and simple. It has a similar taste to cheesecake only is so much easier to make.
- Spray large pan with pam.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Put one roll of crescent rolls in bottom of pan. Try to keep them seamed together.
- Cream sugar, cream cheese, and vanilla together.
- Spread over rolls.
- Put the other can of crescent rolls on top.
- Melt the butter and pour on top.
- Bake for 15 min or until the rolls are golden brown. (they need to be golden brown).
This is amazing. I topped it with cool whip and strawberries. I passed this recipe to a friend and she made it for a dinner party where it also received rave reviews. So simple, so awesome! Also, it does make a lot.
I had only one can of crescent rolls - and a small family - so I halved the recipe and made it in an 8" square glass pan. They have been nagging me to make it again...
The idea is simple and delicious, but too sweet. I tried again eliminating all sugar and mixing in 4 heaping spoonfuls of jam into the cream cheese instead - much better.