If you are looking for a quick easy tasty cheese roll then this is it, these are very good!
Make and share this Easy Crescent Cheddar Twists recipe from Food.com.
- Set oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease a large cookie sheet.
- Separate dough at the perforations.
- Seal together two triangles at the perforations firmly to make 8 squares total.
- In a small bowl, combine cheese and onions; mix well.
- Spoon a "scant" 1/4 cup cheese/onion mixture in a 1-inch strip down the center of each rectangle to within 1/4-inch of each end.
- Fold dough in half lenghwise to form a long strip.
- Firmly press edges to seal.
- Twist strip 4-5 times.
- Bring ends together to form a ring shape; pinch to seal.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet.
- In a small bowl using a fork or small whisk, mix the egg with 1 teaspoon water and brush over the dough.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and garlic salt (if using).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheet.
- Cool 5 minutes on wire rack.
- Serve warm.