Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A wonderfully light and "cool" pie. Quick to whip up and quicker to eat! ;-)
- 2 (8 ounce) containers fruit yogurt (choose your own flavor)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Fold the yogurt and cool whip together.
- Be careful not to"over stir" or it will not set.
- Spoon the mixture into the pie crust.
- Let it set in the refrigerator (approx. 1 hour).
- You may garnish the pie with whipped cream or fruit slices as you wish.
- Be careful not to use"heavy" or juicy fruits for garnish as the pie will"drop".